Hello, Friends! we are here to help the iOS device users with their occasional issues relating to the iOS platform and their devices. This is an article on Sign In to iCloud Issues keeps popping up – 2017 Solution Guide where we will brief our readers on how to tackle this common issue that the iOS device users face these days.
Most of the issues arise after the major Software update while some issues get resolved with this. It is not the developers we can blame for as they keep trying to fix bugs and errors continuously.
We are here to present the exact solution by which you will solve the issue of the Sign In to iCloud popup message on your iOS device. Go through this article and follow the procedure in it.
Sign In to the iCloud popup issue – Solved!
While accessing different functions on the iOS device, many users have the complaint that the popup to Sign into the iCloud keeps appearing several times. There are varied reasons for this to happen. It may also be because of syncing problem where the device data synchronization to the iCloud will keep refreshing due to bad network or so reasons.
Also, when there are other issues and the user restores his/her device to factory reset, then the changes to the device settings will also be wiped off. Hence due to this reason also the popup issue may have come across. Well, whatever the reason may be, we have to resolve the issue before it increases nuisance.
So, to get rid of the issue, you are requested to try this solution that we are providing here. The steps for the solution are as follows;
- One preliminary step is to Log out of your iCloud and then re-enter using the Apple ID and password.
- After using for some time, if the issue continues, then you will have to continue with this process.
- Go to your iOS device settings menu.
- You will see the iCloud option there. Tap on it to enter the settings of the option.
- Click on the Sign Out tab there. A popup will appear to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.
- Tap “Sign out” again and let the servers obey the command.
- Before logging you out, the server manager will put up the option to “Keep on My iPhone” or “Delete from My iPhone”. Tap on delete from iPhone.
- You may have to enter your password for the same so do so if the popup appears. Then press “Turn Off”.
- Allow the sign-out process to complete and after that, you will have to reboot your device.
- Finally, when the system reboots, you will simply have to enter the settings, enter the iCloud menu and log in once.
We have seen this trick work for most of the iOS device users. Be it an iPhone or the iPad devices, you can resolve you iCloud sign in popup issue easily in this manner.
Well, we have to now wind up the article on “Sign in to iCloud issues – resolved (2017 edition)” hope that this method works for all of you too. You can let us know about the success or failure of this solution through your feedback at theicloudlogin. Thank you.