Are you looking for the easiest way to access the iOS device external storage services? Well, we are going to discuss on the www.iCloud.com Login and Sign In for our readers here. This article is the easiest and the simplest guide for all to reach the Cloud services and access its features.
The iCloud.com Login serves the purpose of allowing the users of the iOS devices to connect to the cloud and store their files and data there. This way users will save their device memory for other important functionalities.
If you wish to know the use of www.iCloud.com login and get yours too, then follow the context of this article.
www.iCloud.com Sign In Procedure
As we all know that there is a Google Drive service that users can avail for storing their device data easily on the drive. Similarly, there is the Cloud service for the iOS devices that the users can avail for saving all data and media files on the cloud. These can be accessed upon requirement in a matter of few clicks.
We will not take your time with this detailing and so, let’s get through the www.iCloud.com Sign in process quickly. To access the website, you need to use a browser on your device. Be it a Windows PC or Mac OS device, you can easily access the web service and reach the website.
Here is the link for you to reach to start the process. When you reach to the www.iCloud.com Login website, you need to follow the steps that are given here below;
- Allow the website to load fully first and then proceed.
- You need to enter your Apple ID to sign into the servers of the iCloud login.
- For those who do not have an Apple ID as of yet, they can create one directly from there.
- Simply click on the “create yours now” tab next to the line that reads, “Don’t have an Apple ID?”
- A form will pop up which you need to fill with the appropriate details in it.
- When the details are filled, enter the captcha code and select the “Submit” tab there below.
- The system will allow you to provide a username for your Apple ID and a unique password to access it.
- Then, you will be directed back to the www.iCloud.com Login page.
- Now enter the username and corresponding password to sign in to your drive.
So, in this manner, you can access the website and get through the iCloud.com Login using the online services. But, this is not the only way to do it. We also have an alternative method for our readers here. Read on to the next section to get all the information relating to it.
iCloud Login using device App
All the iOS device users might be knowing that there is an iCloud section on their device. This is actually a shortcut to the app and its settings for the Cloud services. The app allows users to directly access the iCloud drive of the user and access his/her data.
We have put up the steps for our readers to access this app on their iPhone or iPad devices;
- On your device, you will have to open the settings menu.
- You will see the ‘extra’ or ‘featured apps’ menu and under that, you will find the option of “iCloud” there.
- Click on it and enter the options.
- In it, there is an option to turn the app shortcut on.
- Users will have to select the “turn on” option and enable the iCloud icon for your device.
- Finally, when you access the iCloud Login using the app on your device, you will reach the page where you need to enter your Apple ID and password.
When you enter those details correctly, you will have access to the Cloud services. You can set the device to remember your password and details so as to directly gain access to your iCloud Login.
By going through either of these methods, you will be able to access the www.icloud.com Login for your devices. We hope that all the iOS users have found this information quite useful. If you wish to send your feedback regarding this article then send it to theCloudLogin. Thank you.